About Career Expo
BMU has always believed in redefining though being true to its roots, and with the same approach, BMU is redefining a career expo with its associates and supporters. The BMU Career Expo will be the first of its type in the South Gujarat region. An event that will keep all stakeholders at its centre viz- Employers, community partners, budding entrepreneurs, professionals, students, investors, motivational speakers, career guidance specialists, job seekers, parents, study abroad career specialists, and anyone else who is directly or indirectly associated with CAREER will all be available under one roof at this event. Surat City will be witnessing a unique Expo of its kind for the first time that is for the people, by the people, and of the people.
Our Collaborators and Supporters
BMU Career Expo will be jointly organized with The Asst Director, (Employment) office-Surat, (Government of Gujarat).
- The South Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry ( SGCCI)
- District Industries Centre, ( DIC) Surat and few more association/s
BMU under the single umbrella in the collaboration with various Government, Semi-government, Corporate and autonomous associations planned to organize the Career Expo at BMU campus with following objectives:
- To provide the road map about the various career opportunities and latest trend for India and abroad.
- To motivate and inspire the students of school as well as Colleges to become better citizen and lifelong asset of India
- To provide employment opportunities to the youth of Gujarat by inviting various employers across India.
- To showcase the capabilities of School Children, College Students, Entrepreneurs, Women actively engaged in NGOs and Local community by inviting their projects/products
- To assess the Psychology and mental status of schools as well as college students for understanding their fitness related to career path.
- To interact with HR Professional to strengthen the Institute – Industries interactions.
- To get motivated and learn from failures by listening to the motivational speakers.
Structure of the Career Expo:
In order to achieve the above Objectives following mega events have been planned;
- Inaugural and valedictory functions
- Career Guidance Seminars by Industries experts and HR professionals
- Motivational Talks
- Mega Job fair
- Seminar and Counselling on Study abroad
- Live Project Exhibition
- Career Psychometric Tests
- HR Meets to deliberate various employment opportunity and required skills way for what to bridge the gaps along with Institute – Industries interactions
- Book Exhibition/Fair
- Women Entrepreneurs Exhibition
Participants of Career Expo:
Following Participants can take part in Career Expo – 2023
- Students of Schools and Colleges
- Local Community
- 150 plus Employers
- HR Professionals
- Members of various Autonomous and Professional Associations
- Trainers and Career Counsellors
- Books Publishers/Sellers
- Local office bearers of various Government and semi-government executives
- Local office bearers of various trade associations of various sectors.
Highlights of our past Job Fair (Online and Offline mode)
- Pioneers in hosting the mega job fairs in the entire south Gujarat Region since 2016 on an annual basis.
- Even during Lock down, BMU had organised Gujarat’s First Online Job fair in year 2020.
- Our Valued collaborators and supporters include Labour and Employment department, Surat (Government of Gujarat), District Industries Centre (DIC, Surat) and trade associations like SGCCI ( The South Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Surat), CII ( Confederation of Indian Industry)
- 8000 plus students (from entire Gujarat) participate in every job fair with multidisciplinary fields.
- 500 plus job offers are provided to the job seekers in every Job fair.
- More than 150 companies join us for the recruitment in every job fair.
- Extravagant Inaugural and closing ceremonies by Central and state Ministers.