Online Fees Payments – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This online payment system is provided by INSTITUTION viz. BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION. BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of courses are specific to you (i.e. term & related fees) when you log in with your unique enrollment number. Payment of fees is to be done within due date. If you will fail to pay within due date late fees will charged. All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. Your fees will directly reach to the account of BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching correct BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION account due to you quoting any incorrect details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Customer leaves the BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION before they complete their course, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Tuition Fees and related payments except as provided for by the fee policy of BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION.
- Refunds will be paid only at the discretion of the Management.. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
BHAGWAN MAHAVIR EDUCATION FOUNDATION may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve service:
Information you provide helps us respond to your user service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience:
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site:
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments:
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when making the payment only to provide service to that payment. We do not share this information with outsiders except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails:
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their services. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Charges for online fees payment:-
To adapt the evolving technologies and to make the institution digitized initially no charge will be taken from the user. Later it can be subjected to some nominal charges.
In respect of any failed transactions of the user, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged additionally.
For any refund, cancellation please contact Institution.
Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation
Email : [email protected]mefcolleges.edu.in
Online Payment Timing : Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 06:00 PM For any Queries Contact : 0261 6770212, +91 7575807372 Note: Student are Requested to Make Payment in Mozilla Firefox.